All Ubidots accounts begin with a single App which can be accessed by users within a particular permission role to view, create, or edit data within an Ubidots powered App.
- Admin – person who creates and manages the Ubidots Account, its App(s), and its Organizations. 1 Admin possible per Ubidots Account.
- App(s) – single IoT solution containing dashboards, alerts, analytics, and organizations containing users with access permission in the form of a role.
- Organizations – different tranches of Users who have access to the data provided by the App, and controlled by the Admin.
- Roles – different authentication groups with designated permissions or restrictions to the tools, features, and data within an Ubidots App.
- Users – person(s) able to view an App's data and engage with Ubidots based on the particular Role that the users has been given.
In this quick USERS Ubidots User Guide you'll learn to create, edit, and manage different users of an Ubidots powered App.
Users are individuals able to view an App's data and engage with Ubidots based on the particular Role that the users has been given.
Table of Contents:
- Creating a new User
- Access, Edit, & Delete Users
1. Creating a new User
To create a user, select "User" from the "Users" tab in the main navbar then...
- Assign a Username, User email, and Password
- **Optional** Assign the user to Organization(s)
- Assign the Role (permissions group) for the user.
2. Access, Edit, & Delete Users
In the case you may need to edit a user, their Role, or see their activity, simply select the desired function from the below list of options:
Other users also found helpful: