PayPal is an online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an alternative to Ubidots automated billing system.
Table of Contents
- Access Ubidots Billing Section
- Add the PayPal Payment Method
- Pay with PayPal
- Special Notes
1) Access Ubidots Billing Section
2) Add the PayPal Payment Method
Step 4: Select Add Balance
Step 5: Choose to add balance from your PayPal or PayPal Credit account.
Step 6: Log into your PayPal account to verify payment to Ubidots for the selected amount.
3) Pay with PayPal
With a valid PayPal account saved as an available Payment Option, you may elect to make payments immediately by Adding Balance to pay any negative balances.
Step 1: Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account. (ex: _$50 USD_)
Step 2: Select the form of payment (PayPal)
Step 3: Make payment
4) Special Notes
- When first subscribing to Ubidots as a new Developer license or greater, the first payment minimum is $20.00 USD.
- All payments collected via PayPal will be applied to the current balance of an account.
- Accounts with a Negative -$10 Balance will be deactivated until payment is collected
- PayPal invoices will be recorded in the Billing Section of an Ubidots Admin account
Other users also found helpful: