PayPal is an online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an alternative payment method to Ubidots default payments system (powered by Stripe).
Table of Contents
- Access Ubidots Billing Section
- Add Balance using a one-time PayPal payment
- Add PayPal as a Payment Method
- Special Notes
1. Access Ubidots Billing Section
2. Add balance using PayPal
Step 2.1 : Select Add Balance
Step 2.2 : Choose to add balance from your PayPal or PayPal Credit account.
Step 2.3 : Log into your PayPal account to verify payment to Ubidots for the selected amount.
3. Add PayPal as a recurring payment method
With a valid PayPal account saved as an available Payment Option, you may elect to make payments immediately by Adding Balance to pay any negative balances.
Step 3.1 : Click on Add Payment Method
Step 3.2 : Connect your PayPal account to Ubidots
Step 3.3 : Click on Add Balance
Step 3.4 : Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account (for example, $50 USD)
Step 3.5 : Select the form of payment (PayPal)
Step 3.6 : Make payment
4. Special Notes
- When first subscribing to Ubidots as a new IoT Entrepreneur license or greater, the first payment minimum is $49 USD.
- All payments collected via PayPal will be applied to the current balance of an account.
- Accounts that fall in a negative balance for more than 20 days, are automatically deactivated until payment is collected
- PayPal invoices will be recorded in the Billing Section of an Ubidots Admin account
Other users also found helpful: