Ubidots provides multiple forms data visualization, one of the most popular is Table Widgets.
Tables comprise of rows and columns and are great for:
- Comparing a wide set of values
- Showing to each member of a diverse audience their specific data
- Displaying different units of measure, that might not otherwise be understood with a bar or pie chart.
- Providing precision data interpretation
Visualize a table widget in real time.
How to Create a Table Widget
Choose the type of table of your preference and the variables you want to visualize.
- Last Values tables will display the last reading of a variable - with the specific date and time. Please note that Current Value and Last Value are the same within Ubidots.
- Historical tables provide a list of most recent readings recorded.
Pro Tip: you can display more data recordings by dragging the widget down in the bottom right corner of the finished widget in your Ubidots dashboard.
See a table widget demo in real time.