1. Open your Ubidots account.
2. Go to Device Management –> Devices –> Variables and select the Variable whose data you wish to export.
3. Click on Export Variable Data located on the upper bar:
4. A modal window will appear requesting the following information:
- Time frame to be exported (Start and End date)
- Email to whom you wish to send the CSV file. To send the CSV to multiple emails, simply separate them using a comma.
- The Column name of the variable you want to export, Label, ID, or Name.
- The Timezone that will be applied to the date and hour of the data.
- Select the Timestamp option if you want the timestamp of the values in milliseconds.
- Check the Context option to export the context of the variable in case they have ones.
5. Click on Export to complete the process.
Data exports can take a while depending on the size of your dataset. To track the data export progress, click on the upper right notification icon, where you'll also be able to download your CSV file:
Now it is your turn to create and send CSV files of your Variable's data!
Have a question or comment? Reach Ubidots Support easily using the in-app chat channel located in the bottom-right of your App. Or, shoot us an email at email@example.com.