Ubidots provides data visualization if multiple forms data visualization, one of the most popular is Table Widgets.
Tables widgets are composed of rows and columns and are excellent for:
- Comparing a wide set of values
- Showing to each member of a diverse audience their specific data
- Displaying different units of measure, that might not otherwise be understood with a bar or pie chart.
- Providing precision data interpretation
How to Create a Table Widget
After logging into your Ubidots account, select the appropriate dashboard and click the "plus" icon on the top right to create a new widget.
Step 1: Create a new widget. Click the "plus" icon in the top right to create a new widget.
Step 2: Select the type of Table: Values, Variables or Devices table.
- Values tables Provide a list of most recent readings recorded.
- Variables table : Display the reading of a variable with the respective timestamp. Please note that you can select to show one of the following aggregation methods.
- Devices table: Display data related to multiple devices.
Pro Tip: you can display more data recordings by dragging the widget down in the bottom right corner of the finished widget in your Ubidots dashboard.
Other developers also found helpful...