Ubidots provides multiple forms data visualization, one of the most popular is Table Widgets.
Tables widgets comprise of rows and columns and are great for:
- Comparing a wide set of values
- Showing to each member of a diverse audience their specific data
- Displaying different units of measure, that might not otherwise be understood with a bar or pie chart.
- Providing precision data interpretation
How to Create a Table Widget
After logging into your Ubidots account and select the appropriate dashboard to be working in and click the "plus" icon in the top right to create a new widget.
Step 1: Create a new widget. Click the "plus" icon in the top right to create a new widget.
Step 2: Select the Table Widget
Step 3: Select the type of Table; Last Value or Historical
- Last Values tables display the last reading of a variable - with the respective timestamp and properties. Please note that "Current Value" and "Last Value" are the same within Ubidots.
- Historical tables provide a list of most recent readings recorded.
Pro Tip: you can display more data recordings by dragging the widget down in the bottom right corner of the finished widget in your Ubidots dashboard.
Other developers also found helpful...